[IPk] Overdose

is Sasha OK following her Insulatard overdose??

Last November, just before going onto the pump, I took an injection of 72
units of Insulatard before bed, by mistake. My usual dose is 36 units - I
was tired and not concentrating.

I was very worried and went to the Chelsea and Westminster, preparing myself
for a long night, of food munching.  The 36 unit overdose had very little
effect my BG'S were even high the next morning.

I use to take the Insulatard in my buttocks, as it was slowly and evenly
absorped, and while I appreciate this may have helped prevent a severe hypo,
this incident helped me to realise how unpredictable Insulatard was, and my
imminent need for a pump!  Isulatard caused me lots of trouble and
unhappiness in my teenage years.  I wish Sasha all the best and hope she can
find her way with a pump.