Re: [IPk] Re: Being attached to a pump

Hi Melissa
Strangely enough, my last ex-boyfriend was also a result of my insulin pump.
Long story, but we were both crashing on the floor after a mutual friend's
party, and he asked me what the time was (it was dark). I had taken my watch
off so I pulled my pump out of my sleeping bag and checked the time. He asked
me what it was, so I said "it's my pancreas".
That had him in stitches, the next thing was we were beating each other up
with pillows and a few weeks later we started going out together!