RE: [IPk] off-topic: An academic question

Hi Pat

> Second question: do we just take what we're given?  When I
was getting
> close to going on a pump, I decided that I'd like the blue
one.  I got
> given a charcoal one.  Definitely _not_ me (I go to
> where women
> wear charcoal suits.  The nearest I've got is a green one -

> more usually
> I wear a denim suit, or lilac jacket ....).

I laughed when I read this!!  I am at work reading my e-mails
kitted out from top to toe in charcoal (well black shoes) -
charcoal suit, polo neck etc etc but I do have my lovely
bright blue 508!!  A small act of rebellion in an otherwise
grey world!

Beverley Smith
Consultant Development Geologist
SNS Team Leader