[IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V2 #267

Hello Nanette

Wow!  Are you really in Israel and on a pump?  I think our country is way
behind other countries.  Thanks very much for all your advice; it has been
very well worth reading for me.  I will print your comments out and use them
to think about what I am going to do.  As you may understand, I have an
8-year-old daughter on a pump trial at the moment and I don't think that two
of us can be on a trial at the same time.  I would like this but I wonder
where I would insert it after being so sore after years of injections. Oh,
and did you have to pay for the pump yourself?

Mum to Danielle aged 8 on pump trial at the moment and loving it.