From: email @ redacted
Sent: 24 November 2002 22:53
To: email @ redacted
Cc: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPk] Pump accessories

Show your support for Insulin Pumpers.
Make a tax deductible donation now during our FALL Pledge Drive.

Hello everyone

Danielle's little purse where she keeps her pump is looking grubby.  Are
there any online shops which sell pump accessories.  I would like to buy a
couple of extra belt purses to keep the pump in (the funkier the better).

Barbara
Mum to Danielle aged 8 on pump trial and loving it