[IPk] Re: Barbara & Charlie Dalton

In a message dated 23/11/2002 22:53:22 GMT Standard Time, email @ redacted

> Good to hear from you. We live in South London and Charlie is at school in
> EC4. Where are you?
> Charlie is so happy on the pump and despite small hiccoughs (canula falling
> of during swimming) he's doing fine.

Hello Barbara

We are in Cheshire.  I am glad to hear Charlie is so happy on the pump
because Danielle is too.  Have you noticed any improvement in school work?  I
have and so have the teachers.  How did the cannula fall out during swimming?
 Which sets do you use?  We use the silhouettes and we haven't had any
problems but we have not been swimming yet.  I think the tape is too sticky
to come off during swimming or am I wrong?

Mum to Danielle aged 8 currently of pump trial and loving it