[IPk] Re: Will my daughter still like the pump attached to her when she's older?

In a message dated 23/11/2002 22:53:22 GMT Standard Time, email @ redacted

> I seriously doubt that your daughter would ever consider
> giving up the freedom provide by pump therapy and returning to the
> inflexible time and snack schedule of MDI.

I agree with you Michael.  At the moment she would never dream of parting
with it.  She was governed by the clock before and won't go back to that.
Neither will I!

Mum to Danielle aged 8 on pump trial and loving it