[IPn] In the home stretch

Greetings Pumpers and Friends,

We are in the home stretch of the Fall pledge drive. So far we've
managed to raise $3,226 of the $5,000 goal for the quarter. We have
an outstanding CHALLENGE from Minnesota for members that have never
made a donation. Act NOW to double the value of your FIRST pledge to
Insulin Pumpers. The challenge still needs $125 in matching pledges.
Please take the time to visit the donor page of our web site and
pledge just a dollar or two a month. Minnesota will DOUBLE its VALUE.

That's all until next week .... I hope we can match Minnesota's
challenge by Monday :-)

If you would like to help match this generous contribution or make a
sustaining gift to assist Insulin Pumpers with the Fall pledge drive,
then make your matching contribution toward this challenge by visiting
the Insulin Pumpers  donation page at:

To challenge the other forum members to MATCH your gift, use the
Insulin Pumpers challenge gift page at:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022