Re: [IPk] Re - Tenders

Hi Keith,

What was the problem with the rapid/sofsets (what I use).  Have you
tried quicksets?

Best wishes,

(dm 30+, 508 1+, currently thinking about how the archaeological record
might reflect belief in Father Christmas)

In message <email @ redacted>, Keith De La Mare
<email @ redacted> writes
>Hi Pat Thanks for the reply, When I spoke to Disetronic in the UK they
>told me the only tenders available this side of the pond are what I would
>call the standard ones ie 25g x 17mm, I had heard of other sizes but was
>told that they were only available in the USA. I have tried the shorter
>rapid sets which are meant for children but without success. Reciently I
>have been using the Tender just inside/front of the top of my legs and
>found they go in very smoothly and without pain, so I am gradualy finding
>more sites.
>Regards Keith

Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)