Two pumpers in the family WAS : [IPk] Re: Rhoda's slight hiccup

Barbara

On the CWD US mailing list there is a parent on there who had two children
with diabetes and the mum is diabetic.  She is on a pump and so is one of
her children, the older child, a boy I think isn't pumping.

There is also a mother of twins of 7 that are both pumping.

They seem to think in the end it is still easier than using shots still.

If you like I can find the email address of families who have more than one
pumper so you can ask them about it.  I will ask their permission of course
before I do this.

Jackie J