[IPk] Re: Barbara Dalton's comments

In a message dated 22/11/2002 19:59:48 GMT Standard Time, email @ redacted

> And it's seeing him so happy now (and
> with colour in his cheeks for the first time ever)

Barbara, I totally agree with you.  My daughter has been on the pump now for
2 1/2 weeks and after 2 weeks everyone told me that she was looking radiant.
She has put on 2 lbs in weight and her overall colour is great, as you say.
What part of the country do you live in by the way?

Mum to Danielle aged 8
D myself for 29 years
Loads more in the family - too many to mention