Re: [IPk] Overdose of Insulin!!

> My husband has gone accidentally given Sasha 15 units of insulatard
> instead of 6.5 units!!!!  Anyone have any suggestions!!!   It wont
> be kicking in for four hours!  15 units is her morning dose and
> Terry gives that and I usually give the evening one.  I think we're
> in for a long night!!

Pizza and chocolate cake with buttercream frosting. While she might
not go for the pizza, the cholocate cake takes a long time to digest
because of all the butter in the frosting and is extremely high in
carbs. I'd guess 120 - 150 grams for 1/8 of a cake. I'd imagine a
midnight snack of cake and milk would make Sasha very pleased :-)