Re: [IPk] Slight hiccup

Hi Rhoda
Some people find that they can only tolerate a set for 2 days before it
starts getting red and sore. You might try changing every 2 days and seeing
if that helps (especially since if I remember correctly you're not paying for
them yourself).
I find sometimes I can last for 2 days, sometimes 4 - it just depends. Can't
really find a reason why some last longer than others (I use SIlhouettes
too). If the site is near my waistband or belt it usually doesn't last as
long though, because of the pressure of my clothes rubbing on it I think.

If you wear trousers with pockets you might try putting the pump (without the
clip and case) in your pocket instead - it used to annoy me having something
that bulky in my pocket but I now prefer that to wearing it on my waistband.
Unless I'm wearing trousers with a belt - in which case it's very secure
clipped to the belt rather than to the waistband.
Keep experimenting!
Di