[IPk] Re - Tenders

Hi Pat Thanks for the reply, When I spoke to Disetronic in the UK they
told me the only tenders available this side of the pond are what I would
call the standard ones ie 25g x 17mm, I had heard of other sizes but was
told that they were only available in the USA. I have tried the shorter
rapid sets which are meant for children but without success. Reciently I
have been using the Tender just inside/front of the top of my legs and
found they go in very smoothly and without pain, so I am gradualy finding
more sites.
Regards Keith