[IPk] Slight hiccup

I'm finding when I leave a set in for 3 days, the site is invariably red and
inflamed.  I'm using Silhouettes/Tenders.

Also I find that all sites where the teflon canula has been inserted leaves a
small red lump.  Skin is also reacting to the tape but not fully fledged
eczema yet.

Also pump fell off my waistband today (one day after changing the set) and
pulled the set out.  Don't want to repeat *that* experience.

Still my bgs are more stable, insulin requirements down and some of the
bloating is going - at last!!!!