[IPk] Just a thought.... re children and pump funding

In view of the successful Children in Need appeal, how about making an
application for funding to there after refusal by PCT/NHS Trust of funding?

Would this be on an individual basis of perhaps worthwhile setting up a
group to lobby for funding for children and adults who are unable to fund
this on their own?

Just musing as I've found how much better I am so far since starting on the
pump just over 3 weeks ago and reading about Danielle, Charlie and other

I feel so much for those who are still fighting  for funding.