Re: [IPk] request for info: pumps for people who are totally blind

Hi ELizabeth
I know of some people in the US who are totally blind and use pumps. I know
at least one of them is using a Minimed pump, and I think one is using a
Disetronic.
I'll see if I can dig out any more details.
What I do know is that it is perfectly possible!
Di