[IPk] request for info: pumps for people who are totally blind

Hi all -

INPUT Ireland has had a query about pumps from a man who is totally blind.
Is anyone in the greater IP community totally blind and pumping, or does
anyone know of anyone totally blind and pumping, or can anyone direct me to
any literature about being totally blind and pumping? I'd love to hear from
Medtronic and Disetronic on this issue as well - how can you support someone
who is totally blind?

Please feel free to mail answers via the list, privately, or at