[IPk] carb counting workshop - thanks!

Hi all -

I'd like to thank everyone who replied to my queries about carb counting
information over the past few weeks. Your input (pun not intended) help me
refine my workshop so that it was more focused and much clearer.

There seemed to be a very good response to carb counting information, and it
was great to see most of the people attending the workshop get involved in
the hands-on exercise (how many carbs are in three lemon puffs & a cup of
tea, and how much insulin must you take, etc.) I expect there will be many
cross dieticians around Ireland over the next month, as their clients start
carb counting!

The interest in pumps is huge, and we have a very good funding situation at
present in the Republic of Ireland. Some consultants have really caught on
to the benefits of pumps, and a big round of applause to Clonmel (Tipperary)
who are putting four or five people on pumps a month. They put the
big/prestigious centres in Dublin to shame. And the attitude in Cork is
postively scandalous.

Thanks again for your help and support, everyone.

Grain is the enemy of the sedentary classes.