[IPk] John Neale's brain op - latest update

Thanks Mandy.

I'm living a supposedly "normal" life at the moment. My wife is out
working, while I care for my 2 and half year old son. Baby number two is
due next Feb. I had a check up at the local hospital this morning, where
they slide you into one of those enormous machines for 20 minutes. Great
fun. I left my pump, small change, marriage ring etc outside the room. Very
loud noises inside the machine - for which I was given ear plugs. But I'm
now the proud owner of about 120 photos of my brain! We had a brief chat
with the radiographer who put the negatives up on the screen and said
everything looked OK - but we return next week for a 3 month follow-up
appointment with the original surgical team who will give me a detailed

mailto:email @ redacted