From: Pat Reynolds
Sent: 18 November 2002 22:38
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPk] Dtron-Tender

Show your support for Insulin Pumpers.
Make a tax deductible donation now during our FALL Pledge Drive.

In message <email @ redacted>, Keith De La Mare
<email @ redacted> writes
> so now I only push the infusion set in
>two thirds of the way.

Are you using the regular ones, or the short ones (for children and
those without much fat)?

Best wishes,

Pat
(dm  30+, uses short sets with long tubes, which apparently is an
unusual mix ....)
--
Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)