No Subject

At 19:31 18/11/2002 +0000, Abigail wrote:
>Excellent website
>mainly about preventing retinopathy
>detailed explanation of insulin regimens, need for regular testing etc
>also a page on pumps and a comparison with a Dutch Clinic
>The last part makes me want to scream

That is obviously only part of the link.

I did find http://medweb.bham.ac.uk/, which is part of Birmingham
University. There is also a sub-section at
http://medweb.bham.ac.uk/easdec/, which is, I think, what you meant to give
a link to. You can also reach it via http://www.diabeticretinopathy.org.uk/.

I wanted to look at 'Prevention of Retinopathy'. Unfortunately, in their
wisdom, they have made this a Shockwave file. Shockwave screws up my screen
magnification software, and I bet most other visually impaired people will
have trouble accessing it too. Isn't that ironic?

* "2002: A Discworld Odyssey" *  Web: http://www.dwcon.org/ *