[IPn] one of our members wrote....

> This past Saturday I had the opportunity to attend the High Hopes
> Fund raiser that was put on by the Joslin Clinic in Boston. The
> funds that were raised were going to the treatment of Juvenile
> Diabetes. They raised over $800,000 dollars that evening between the
> silent auctions and the live auctions as well as the money they
> received in donations from the corporations that were in attendance.

Let me see now..... those kinds of $$ would run Insulin Pumpers
FOREVER on just the interest alone......

When we complete the match for the Central Valley Challenge from
last Wednesday, we will have raised $2,595 of the $5,000 goal for
this quarter. That's a pittance compared to what other organizations

We still need $45 in contributions to match Central Valley's $250

531 of your fellow members have averaged 2 or more pledges
this year to help support Insulin Pumpers. That's one of every 7
members. How about if the other 6 of you pull your weight and help
support the service that you use. If you are financially able, do
your share.

If you would like to help match this generous contribution or make a
sustaining gift to assist Insulin Pumpers with the Fall pledge drive,
then make a donation toward this challenge by visiting the Insulin
Pumpers  donation page at:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022