[IPk] D-TRON Clip

I have lost the clip for my D-TRON clip which allows me to attach the pump
to my waist band. Although I am lost without it, as a lot of my clothes
don9t have pockets, I9m reluctant to shell out #16 for what essentially is a
bit of moulded plastic with a clip on the back, on top of the #80 I have to
pay each month for supplies. I9m also hoping that it will turn up one day!
What I am considering doing is trying to set up some kind of a swap with
other disetronic users. I have a leather case and a bra strap for an H-TRON
that I have never used. If anyone has a spare D-TRON case and would like to
do a swap please let me know. Otherwise if anyone has any ideas of homemade
clips please let me know.