[IPk] Dtron-Tender

Hello everyone,  I have been on the pump (Dtron) for four months now, and
I am realy pleased with the results, even my colleages at work tell me
how much more alert I seem and the freedom it gives me is fantastic. I
have had one or two problems mainly in finding a good site for the Tender
infusion set (I dont have much good fat left after 32 years of multiple
injections). I find that I get what appears to be burst blood vessels
particularaly if I use my abdoman so now I only push the infusion set in
two thirds of the way. I would be gratefull for any comments. Now that I
am getting used to the pump I find I can eat anything I like with a bit
of trial and error, occasional bars of choc, ice cream, cakes you name
it, but it does feel like I'm cheating a bit,my HB1 is still much better
than before allthough I am waiting for the latest results from my recient
B/T and checkup, can't imagine what it may be doing to my lipids. Will
find out on the 23rd Nov. Kind regards Keith.