[IPk] A picture of health

Hello everyone

I haven't seen my sister for a few weeks but she took Danielle for a day out
today.  When she got here she couldn't believe how well Danielle looked.  She
told me that, in this short time on the pump, Danielle has filled out in her
face and her overall colour looks like her skin is glowing.  I was so pleased
to hear this from someone else because I have noticed this as well.  She
looks less tired and even her hair is in better condition.  I think I will
post this information to her website because I think it is very important.

Mum to Danielle, dx Aug 2001, on pump trial at the moment
D myself for 29 years
Siblings with diabetes and other relations