[IPn] gaining ground

Greetings Pumpers and Friends,

Today is day 15 of the Fall Pledge drive and marks the half way
point. So far we've raised $2206. The Central Valley CHALLENGE of
$250 still need DOLLAR for DOLLAR match's of another $95

Can we do it TODAY!!??  if so, the $95 in matching funds plus the
challenge of $250 will put us over the halfway mark at $2551 and on
the home stretch.

I would like to thank all those that have contributed so far to this
pledge drive and encourage those of you that have not to think about
the benefits, information and friendship that Insulin Pumpers brings
to you 24/7 every day of the year AND please consider making a

Make a matching donation and/or become a sustaining contributor:

Challenge the membership to match your generosity:

or send your check to:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206B
Los Altos, CA 94022

In the UK,  <=====

Send a cheque by post in pounds sterling or
for tax a deductible donation, use your charity

or call 0800 99 33 11 for details.

My Very Best Regards,

Michael Robinton
Executive Director