[IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V2 #260

On the point of hiring. You may remember my daughter Kelly became diabetic 3
years ago and by coincidence she works for me. I also have four other members
of staff that openly advised of their position and all were diabetic prior to
joining me. Maybe I am/was more open minded but I would willingly tell any
would be employer that most diabetics, pumping or otherwise, are in better
control of their bodies than we so called 'normal' people are.