Re: [IPk] Software for charting blood sugars etc

Hi Barbara,

We use Accu Chek Compass from Roche. We just loaded the Cd-Rom into our PC
and plugged in an infra-red adaptor to one of the COM ports. We use the
Accu-chek Compact meter and just have to point it at the infra-red device for
the results to download. You can view graphs, charts, etc in seconds. Try
looking at the Roche website. Think it's www.roche.com.

Good luck!

Mandy :)
Mum to Kit- 12yr old pump user (into his second week now!)