[IPk] Software for charting blood sugars etc

Hello everyone

As Danielle and I will be visiting our GP in the not-too-distant future to
see if we can get him on our side for funding her pump, I wondered if anyone
uses any computer software for recording/charting blood sugar results.  What
would you recommend if you do?  I would like to show blood sugar results
pre-pump and what they are like now and I would like it to look really

Mum to Danielle, dx Aug 2001, now pumping for just over a week and absolutely
loving it