Re: [IPk] Update

Hi Rhoda
I find clipping the pump onto something like jeans is OK, but onto looser
material I sometimes have the same problem as you. Two solutions - one is to
make sure you clip it to your underwear as well as your trousers / skirt (if
you see what I mean). Of course, that might just make your knickers fall down
:-) but it works for me - everything tends to stay put.
Second solution is to clip it inside out, ie so the clip is on the outside
and the pump is on the inside of your skirt / trousers. I find that way a bit
more secure, though I don't often do it.
Otherwise you might want to try some other method, eg. the waist belt thing
from Minimed.
Hope that helps