[IPn] Doing great so far!

Insulin Pumpers fall pledge drive has been going well. My thanks go
out to all of you for helping to support Insulin Pumpers and to all
that have helped raise almost $1700 so far.

We don't have any outstanding challenges, so if you'd like to make one
now is the time :-)

The majority of the support for Insulin Pumpers comes from the list
membership. Please take this opportunity to make your donation and
help  Insulin Pumpers continue to bring you the mail list, web site
and chat forums free of ads and spam. If you are addicted to Insulin
Pumpers, help support your habit by sending a few bucks today.

Challenge the membership to match your generosity:

Become a sustaining contributor or make a donation:

or send your check to:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206B
Los Altos, CA 94022

In the UK,  <=====

Send a cheque by post in pounds sterling or
for tax a deductible donation, use your charity

or call 0800 99 33 11 for details.

My Very Best Regards,

Michael Robinton
Executive Director