RE: [IPk] NICE Appraisal

Hi Pat

I thought it was a peculiar emphasis as well.  I just noted
in the notes for that section that I did all of that on MDI
(fortunately I have always estimated CHO) and it was not
therefore pump specific (apart from the programming part
which is no more arduous than my blood glucose meter) and as
for cleanliness - I wash my hands big deal, I would hope that
most people would do that a few times a day diabetic or not!!

Beverley Smith
Consultant Development Geologist
SNS Team Leader

Phone: 0118  929 2422