[IPk] Advice on Pumping at School

Hello Andrew

I seem to remember that you had a plan of action for Sam and his pump at
school.  Am I right?  When Danielle was first diagnosed, I downloaded a
school form from Diabetes UK and stuck her photo to it and it showed what to
do in the event of a hypo etc.  Three copies were made (one for classroom,
one for staff room and one to take out on trips).  Now that treating the hypo
is different, I want to retrieve these forms and replace them with the new

What did you do for your school and what is the situation with blood testing?
 How many does Sam do at school, etc?  Is there a maximum and minium bg level
which the teachers know is acceptable and what if it is outside this range?

I have searched the web for information regarding pump users at school etc
but have found nothing.