[IPk] Re: Novorapid,Humalog times of durations and pump use

I see from your e mail to Andrew that you did mean 3/4 of an hour and not 3
to 4 hours.  Its sometimes the drawback of email that misunderstandings
happen.   Anyway I have just been rooting around and found this link.  If
you scroll down you will come to a paragraph specifically dealing with
Novorapid ( Novolog in the US)  in pumps.

Thanks Jackie

I will go and look at that now.  OK, I see what you mean about '3/4'.  If I
was saying 'three to four' the correct way to say it is 3-4, but I know what
you mean because so many people put it as a fraction.  Yes, by '3/4' I mean
three quarters.  Thanks for the information.

Babs x