RE: [IPk] RE: Bad Day Today

Hi Andrew

I think Barbara meant "3 to 4 hours" and not 3/4 of an hour.    I first read
it like that then realised what she meant.

I too hope that the weekend goes much better and its early days yet and a
few teething problems are to be expected.

I must be very comforting for Barbara to have so much support from those who
have already been through this.