[IPk] Kit's improvement

Hi Kit -

I'm so glad you found a better set. One warning: some people have had
problems with Quicksets, so if you notice your BG going high for no reason,
change the set immediately. Also, remember to have insulin and a syringe
with you in case your BG goes too high. It's a good idea to always carry
insulin and a syringe no matter what infusion set you use, and there are
many discussions on the topic in the archives.

I'm glad you're happier now! And very pleased your teachers are dealing well
with it. After all, it will make their lives easier too.

Grain is the enemy of the sedentary classes.