[IPk] Second week...and much improvement!

Thanks to all of you who replied to me with encouragement about the
Silhouette sets.
On my next visit to Sandra (Harrogate District Hospital) she suggested I try
the Quick-Set and I think it's MUCH better! I can just about forget I've got
it in now.
Still having a few highs and lows, but mostly my sugars are improving.
Been back to school since Tuesday and my teachers have been really cool about
my pump and it's great not having to inject before a meal!