Re: [IPk] OUSU Diabetes Network

Hi Melissa,

Dr Eleanor Kennedy, Research Manager from Diabetes UK did an excellent
research talk for our support group recently. Other talks we've had this
year include: When and how to use Glucagon (OK you won't be in a position to
administer it, but you can advise others how to); Reps from both Pump
companies, John Davis from Input; Reps from various meter companies and the
usual, Opthamologist, Podiatrist. Planning for Medtronic to come and show
the Continuous Glucose Monitor, and a talk on the Glycemic Index just after

It's great that you're getting this off the ground - well done.