[IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V2 #253

In a message dated 06/11/2002 16:51:16 GMT Standard Time, email @ redacted

> Her control is now better but she has expressed a very keen
> interest in using a pump.  We are currently discussing this option with the
> hospital but would love to have some real input from anybody who has child
> with a pump fitted.

Hi Lizzy

My daughter (aged 8) has just been connected to the pump.  Our lives have
changed already and it's our first day.  I will never go back no matter what
and I know it's early days but I am positive.  Her blood sugars and
self-esteem have changed in a matter of hours!

D for 29 years and mum to Danielle aged 8, D since Aug 2001