[IPn] various things

An anonymous list member has 4 extra boxes of MiniMed MMT-315 - 42"
Sof-set QR Infusion sets. Each box contains 12 sets. These are
available to anyone that is financially strapped. Contact me
PRIVATELY by email and I will put you in touch. You pay the shipping.

On to more mundane :-) matters.....

Insulin Pumpers has received a new dollar for dollar challenge of
$100 from a sunny Southern California. You can double the value of
your donation and help support Insulin Pumpers by making a
contribution now, at the beginning of the FALL pledge drive. Make a
contribution now, don't procrastinate. If you've been waiting for the
"right" time to send a contribution to Insulin Pumpers, now is the
time. The next time you log on to the internet and read the Insulin
Pumpers forum, you will have the satisfaction of knowing that you
help bring Insulin Pumpers to everyone the loves it.

To become a sustaining contributor or to help match this challenge go

for challenges

or if you would prefer to contribute by mail:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206B
Los Altos, CA 94022

In the UK,  <=====