Re: [IPk] Re: Guernsey Airport - Security

In a message dated 11/6/2002 7:33:22 AM GMT Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> This was in response to my recent post to the list, copied to Guernsey
> tourism - did you miss that too?
Hi Pat,

I only received the one e-mail - the letter from Richard Kirkpatrick.

I have noticed that I often seem not to have received e-mails which have
obviously been sent to the whole list - but I think I have just realised
why... My other half, who plays with my comnuter now and then despite having
a "his" version, scans through the e-mails himself - they would then go into
the "old" e-mail section which is gradually lost.  Hmmm....I'll address that,
and in the meantime I apologise for asking you to repeat yourself.