Re: [IPk] draft carb counting insulin dose table

> Hi Michael -
> Thanks for pointing those resources out: I'll use them to fill in
> the gaps in the table - I'd like to go up to 20 stone to be
> realistic.
> I must have a deeper look at those resources. I knew some things
> about measuring bgs were on the site, but I didn't know they spoke
> mmol!
> elizabeth

If you get really motivated, write an article on using the basal
estimating tool. It is underutilized and speaks US and EU units.
Great for seeing what changes in basal settings will do. In fact,
there are quite a few tools on the HOWTO pages that allow you to
enter your own values and see what changes will be, ratios should be,