Re: [IPk] draft carb counting insulin dose table

Hi Michael -

Thanks for pointing those resources out: I'll use them to fill in the gaps
in the table - I'd like to go up to 20 stone to be realistic.

I must have a deeper look at those resources. I knew some things about
measuring bgs were on the site, but I didn't know they spoke mmol!

elizabeth

Grain is the enemy of the sedentary classes.