[IPk] Re: Heather's son's pump funding refusal

In a message dated 05/11/2002 14:25:21 GMT Standard Time, email @ redacted

> I am fairly beside myself with this now, and would very much appreciate some
> help.

Hello Heather

I really do feel sorry for you and it is very noticable in your message that
you are feeling deflated to say the least.  I hope someone on this list can
offer you some advice. One question I have for you is who did you write to
initially for funding?  Did you ever consider/have you contacted your local
Round Table?