[IPk] NICE Appraisal

Hey everyone,

Filling in the NICE Appraisal comments boxes tonight was a great stress
reliever. I really let them have it! Pat R., you have got to check out the
Appraisal if you haven't already. I nearly lost it when I read 4.3.3. What a
load of uh...I need not elaborate.

Seriously, folks, if you have an opinion about your pump, give the NICE
people a piece of your mind and some food for thought. They need it, I
assure you. They also need some people with diabetes to tell them 'how it
is', if you know what I mean. Some of the rationales presented for the NICE
committee's recommendations were terrible (cough-cough-4.3.3-cough-cough).

See http://www.nice.org.uk/article.asp?a=38490 for the Appraisal + comments

Thanks so much to John Davis for posting the link last week.

IDDM 8+ years; MiniMed pumper 6+ years