Re: [IPk] progress - I think!

Hi Rhoda
When you put the reservoir in the pump, do you push the plunger (with your
finger) until insulin comes out of the other end of the tubing?
I ws never taught to do this, but if you do, it reduces the amount of prime
you need by quite a lot.
I generally only need 4-5 units to prime (with a Silhouette) plus a unit to
fill the needle. Before I found this trick, I needed more like 20 units.
Di