Re: [IPk] progress - I think!

Karen, thanks for that response.  Also grateful to read that priming takes
about 20 units.

This morning I had to change the Silhouette as the site was very itchy
within  24 hours of insertion.

I decided to try a Quick-Set to see if the adhesive was any less irritating.  It
took 20 units to prime and since I thought 5 was the average although I
needed 10 u with the Silhouette, the thought crossed my mind that perhaps
I was doing something wrong.  So your post Karen was a relief.

I am amazed at how much my insulin requirements are reduced already!
Maybe the Michelin woman effect will also reduce.  This only occurred
since going on to insulin.

I am starting to understand what pumping friends meant by fine-tuning
their control.