[IPk] Bad infusion sites

Hi everyone

Despite "Pumping Insulin"'s assertions that bad infusion sites are rarely the
cause of unexpected highs, I seem to have had three of them within the last
couple of weeks.

They all started misbehaving after about 24 hours; pump, infusion set and site
look fine, correction doses fail to work.  When I change the infusion site
everything is hunky dory.  When I take out the failed cannula, everything
looks normal, ie no bends, kinks etc.  All three were inserted in different
places, where nearby sites had been fine on previous occasions.  All three
were Tenders.

Has this happened to anyone else, or does anyone have any clues?  Unexplained
highs really bother me now!