[IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V2 #250

I too had occulsions for a period and I not only looked at priming the
set, but on occasions just changed the needle, and found this helped.
Can't remember which was the absolute solution, but think I'd start with
the needle first now.  Have also recently been reshown how to insert the
Tender needle, as I'd got a bit lax at the angle, and the plastic needle
was coming out kinked, therefore I wasn't getting the correct insulin.

Best of luck

Heather IDDM 43 yrs, Disatronic 2 3/4 years and still learning!!

>From: email @ redacted (ip-uk-digest) >Reply-To: email @ redacted
>To: email @ redacted >Subject: ip-uk-digest V2 #250 >Date: Sun, 3
Nov 2002 04:30:28 -0800 > > >------------------------------ > >Date: Sat,
2 Nov 2002 04:40:37 -0800 >From: email @ redacted >Subject: [IPk] Error
messages > >I have a D-Tron pump. Over the past 24 hrs I have been
getting error 4 occlussion alerts. I have changed the set/adapter twice
but it has happened again. It seems to be resolved by priming the set,
but it gets a bit tedious. It seems to occur ever 3 or 4 hours. Any